Federal & State Tax Returns
Harris Financial Services is registered in all 50 states to do tax returns. We have been operational since 1995, and have assisted thousands of our clients to prepare, file and receive tax returns. With experts on our panels and years of experience in our portfolio, we at Harris Financial Services are well aware of the consequences a person can face when filing tax returns. Without proper knowledge of the ins and outs of the sector, one might make mistakes and lose significant amount of return. Therefore, we bring to you services that not only allow you to file returns but also enable you to receive the maximum amount possible.
Our Services Include:
- Tax Return Preparation for Individuals
- Tax Return for Investors, Small Businesses and Corporate Entities
- Accounting & Bookkeeping for Businesses & Individuals
- Assistance with Tax Office Issues
- Guidance of the Tax Return Process
In other words, we cover individual tax return as well as business tax returns in all 50 states to ensure every citizen is able to receive his or her returns in a timely and effective manner.
Tax Returns We Cover:
- 1040EZ, 1040A, 1040, 1099 and All State Taxes
Steps to Ensure We Cover You Well…
Option # 1: Covering 1040EZ & 1040A:
For Customers who only have w-2 income with no dependents & no itemized deductions.
Option # 2: Covering 1040A:
For customers with income and dependents but no itemized deductions. This individual tax return is customers who have detailed tax returns consisting of itemized deductions. These deductions can vary in nature. For example, some of them are listed below:
- W2 Plus Medical and Dental Expenses
- Real Estate Taxes
- Mortgage Interest Statement
- Charitable Expenses can be Church, Non for Profit, Salvation Army, Goodwill
- Unreimbursed Employee Expenses
What Happens If You Have A Refund?
Once it is determined that you do have a tax refund then we suggest a couple of free alternatives to you. These include:
- You can choose to have IRS deposit your refund directly into your personal bank account
- You can choose to have a paper check to the address on the tax return
- Your third option is to go with a bank, in which case you will have the following options:
- You can ask for site printed cashier's check
- You can choose to have ACH direct deposit
- You can choose to have Prepaid Visa or MasterCard
However, if you do not qualify for a refund to federal or state income taxes then we offer withdrawal from your bank account, or you can choose to pay a paper check directly to federal or state authorities.
Continuous Counseling for Your Tax Returns:
To facilitate our clients even better, we offer continuous counselling for all their tax returns throughout the year. We make sure that you are able to prepare your upcoming tax returns in the most effective manner possible.
We Take Care of You Like No One Else!
At Harris Financial Services, we ensure that you get maximum tax returns and expert counselling for future purposes. We make it possible for you to redeem your hard-earned money without any hassle!